To Make Money, Spend Money
If you want to make money, spend money, take care of your money, love your money. Here’s what you need to know about money. Money is neutral, it is just an object to have a relationship with. Relationships are based on feelings. Feeling is energy.
So what is your relationship with money? Does money come to you easily but you spend it loosely goosely and can never seem to save enough? What’s your first reaction when you see someone with lots of money flashing it around? Do you think they must be greedy? If so, what does that say about the desire to have more money… is that a negative trait? Do you feel you need to hang onto it tightly because you don’t have enough?
Think of your relationship to money like this… compare it to the air you breathe in for the nurturing of your body. If you want your body to be healthy, you need to breathe in and breathe out. Something so simply like breathing sometimes has deliberate motions we might not even be aware of. For instance, if one is stressed out or depressed, our breathing is constricted… this affects the entire state of our body. If one goes for a run everyday in the fresh air, the air goes in and out of the body and nurtures every cell so that we have a healthy body. That is what the energy of money is like. Some of us when we’re stressed about money, we tend to not want to spend it. Just as when we have a lot of money, we tend to spend it a lot more freely.
The trick is to always take care of your money, no matter what your economic situation is currently like. Pay attention to what you have and how you’re spending your money on.
Here are my rules for money:
- Look for ways to invest your money first and foremost.
- Spend in businesses or organizations that you are aligned with their values.
- Spend on a coach that is going to move you forward and help you expand your mind and business.
- Keep track of the in’s and out’s of your finances.
- Give to charity and non-profits for good will.
- Spend that nurtures your body and soul in some way, through food, music, art, travel etc.
Spending money creates a good economy and can make you happy… don’t forget, it’s not the money that made you happy, it’s the feeling or energy it allowed to come into your life by you spending it. Remember spend money only when it makes you happy but be consciously aware of what that money is contributing to in terms of humanity and the earth we live on and all the inhabitants of the earth. We all can not afford to not care about the home of humanity.
- Don’t spend more than you can earn.
- Don’t spend money if it’s credit you don’t have (there may be a few exceptions to this rule – but I’m sticking to this one.)
- Don’t spend money on businesses that treat their employees poorly.
- Don’t spend money on businesses that don’t care about humanity.
- Don’t spend money on businesses that don’t care about mother earth.
- Don’t spend money on businesses that are inhumane to animals.
- Don’t spend money without care.
What is your relationship with money like?? Do you feel free or constricted? Are you on a tight budget? How abundant do you feel today?
What are ways you are making your money work for you?
Get social on Social MediaNovember 30th, 2017
To Make Money, Spend MoneyNovember 22nd, 2017
Project planning for SuccessNovember 5th, 2016
Project Planning, going to get my butt kickedOctober 7th, 2016
Lessons learned from The Kickass Moms SummitOctober 6th, 2016